We believe happy children make successful learners so we aim to create a supportive and friendly environment based on our school values where children feel safe to take risks and challenge themselves.
Orchard Primary School Values:
- Positive Attitude
- Try your best
In Gold Book Assemblies, we celebrate pupil’s hard work, for perseverance and diligence which does not always mean success but it means they have applied themselves to accomplish a task in a constructive ethos building their strength for future learning.
As our school motto states:
Aspire to achieve Believe in yourself Care for each other
Our School Council, and the School Value Assemblies actively promotes the British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.
At Orchard Primary School we provide:
- Excellent pastoral support
- Good listening systems for pupils and parents
- A stimulating curriculum which makes learning relevant and fun
- A secure learning environment
- Effective behaviour policies
- A healthy school with nutritious , on site hot food and free fruit snacks for KS1
- Breakfast Club/ After School Club and a range of after-school activities
- An eco-friendly attitude