All Infant and Junior pupils are expected to wear Orchard Primary uniform.
Nursery / Reception
- Royal Blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- White or Royal Blue polo shirt
- Royal Blue jogging pants/black jogging pants.
- Black trainers or black shoes
- Blue/white gingham dress (warm weather)
- Black or grey shorts (warm weather)
Years 1 to 6
- Grey school trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Grey tailored shorts
- Blue/white gingham dress
- White button up shirt
- Blue and white striped tie
- Royal Blue V-neck jumper with the school badge
- Royal Blue cardigan with the school badge
- Black shoes
- Royal Blue or Black coat
Our PE Kit is:(to be kept in school during the week)
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or Trainers
- Track suit in navy blue or black for the colder months.
- PE bag
JewelleryThe wearing of jewellery in school is not allowed. Ear studs may be worn but will need to be removed/covered by pupils during PE lessons. Teaching staff are not permitted to undertake this task.
Watches may be worn in Key Stage 2 but the school accepts no liability for the loss of any item of jewellery brought onto the premises.
Hair accessoriesSmall royal blue, white or black: bow, ribbons, clips, hairbands or bobbles